I set up a mining system with a single card, as below,
- Asus ROG STRIX B250F MAINBOARD
- Intel G4400 PENTIUM 3.30GHZ 3MB 1151Pin Processor
- Corsair Vengeance Lpx 4GB 2400Mhz DDR4 CL16 Memory
- Gigabyte RX 570 4GB Aurus GDDR5 256Bit Display Card
- FSP BlueStorm 500W Power Supply
It’s mining Electroneum over the CPU and Ethereum over the GPU that is the most profitable in the short run I think.
However, I would like to stand on alternative coins more,
Can you specify your opinion for coins like Monero, Zcash, Ethereum Classic and Electroneum, or if you have different suggestions please let me know?