TT-Miner Version 2.1.9 is available.
The new miner is available as command line version only, I dropped the windows GUI release because there was no need for it. So far, I have support for windows 7, 8.1 & 10 and Nvidia. The miner required about 4-5 minutes until it shows a stable hashrate. To get independed information about miner speeds you should always compare hashrates @ the pool, shares @ the pool or just the profit you made.
The DevFee is 1% for all algos.
- PROGPOW (BCI, more to come)
- ETHASH (Ethash (ETH, ETC, Music, Callisto, etc)
- UBQHASH (UBIQ)
- MTP (Zcoin)
- MYRGR / Myriad-Groestl (Myriad, DigiByte, Verge, etc)
A sample command line might look like this:
TT-Miner.exe -A PROGPOW-100 -P YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER@POOL_SERVER:POOL_PORT
New version available (22.214.171.124)
- fixes an issue in the hashrate calculation
- improved performance
- error handling added (wrong wallet format - miner stops now and show the error)
- indicator on the miner window for the connection to the pool
Coming in the next release:
- ProgPoW algo for Bitcoin Interest
- more detailed performance information in the MinerControl app
Stating from version 2.1.5 TT-Miner can understand most of the used command line arguments. If you already use any miner it should be OK just to replace the program name an leave the remaining arguments as they are. If you have a combination that TT-Miner does not understand please let me know so that I can fix that.
version available (126.96.36.199)
- ProgPow Algo added (for BCI-Bitcoin Interest)
version available (188.8.131.52)
- Fixed a memory leak
- Faster DAG file generation for the Ethash Algo
- Restart rigs with a new configuration with a single mouse-click
- Create/Save/Load rig and farm profiles for a fast switch between different setups (algo/coin) - either per rig or the whole mining farm
version available (184.108.40.206)
- Improved performance of the ProgPow Algo
- Improved performance of the Ethash Algo
- Less rejected Shares (fast solution reporting to the pool)
- Shows the count of GPU Stales (indication of too much OC!)
- Integration of Nvidias new Cuda 10 SDK
- Drag & Drop an coin configuration to a rig to let all gpus mine that news coin (Function in the MinerControl)
If you look for possible command line options please start the miner with the -h or --help option: TT-Miner.exe -h
The miner required the latest C-runtime from Microsoft. If some dlls are missing when you start the miner you might need to install the CRT. You can get the CRT from Microsoft:
TT-Miner is NOT free of bugs, so if you find one please help to make TT-Miner better and report it to me so that I have a chance to fix it.